Our own Congress may insanely legalize up to 30 million illegals and jump legal immigration one hundred percent annually – to two million per year. This legislation increases by tens of thousands work visas that take jobs from Americans — and continues chain migration and anchor babies without pause.And still, the American public stands like a bunch of sheep in a pasture waiting to be slaughtered.
Americans remain as stupid and naïve as the humans in “To Serve Man.” Our nation adds 100 million people in 33 years with 70 million of them poorly-educated immigrants from Third World countries. Yet, the American public stands like a deer in the headlights.
, here’s what it’s costing you:
1. $11 billion to $22 billion spent on welfare to illegal aliens each year.
2. $2.2 billion dollars a year spent on
such as food stamps, WIC, and free school lunches for illegal aliens.
3. $2.5 billion dollars a year spent on Medicaid for illegal aliens.
4. $12 billion dollars a year spent on primary and secondary school education for children here illegally.
5. $17 billion dollars a year spent for education for the American-born children of illegal aliens, known as anchor babies.
6. $3 million dollars a day spent to incarcerate illegal aliens.
8. $90 billion dollars a year spent on illegal aliens for welfare & social servicesby the American taxpayers.
9. $200 billion Dollars a year in lost-suppressed American wages caused by the illegal aliens.
10. Illegal aliens in the United States have a crime rate that’s two and a half times that of citizen-taxpayer Americans. Their children make a huge additional crime problem in the United States.
11. During the year of 2005, there were 4 to 10 million illegal aliens that crossed our Southern Border. In addition, as many as 19,500 illegal aliens arrived from terrorist countries. Millions of pounds of drugs, cocaine, meth, heroine and marijuana, crossed into the U. S. from the Southern border.
12. In 2006
in remittances back to their countries of origin. Obfuscation may have hidden $35 Billion more.
13. “The Dark Side of Illegal Immigration: Nearly One Million Sex Crimes Committed by Illegal Immigrants in the United States.”
14. Every day (average), 12 Americans are murdered by an illegal alien. Another 13 Americans are killed by uninsured drunk illegal aliens, and Eight American Children are victims of a sex crime committed by an illegal alien each day! Local cops, acting in error, sometimes “forget” to annotate nationality on reports. The numbers may be worse.
15. Today, criminal aliens account for over 29 percent of prisoners in Federal Bureau of Prisons facilities and a higher share of all federal prison inmates. These prisoners represent the fastest growing segment of the federal prison population.
Incarceration of criminal aliens cost an estimated $624 million to state prisons (1999) and $891 million to federal prisons (2002), according to the most recent available figure from the U.S. DOJ Bureau of Justice Statistics.
16. “Illegal Aliens and American Medicine,” “Many illegal aliens harbor fatal diseases that American Medicine fought and vanquished long ago, such as drug-resistant tuberculosis, malaria, leprosy, plague, polio, dengue and Chagas disease.” The Journal of American Physicians and Surgeons.
17. In 2002, HIV/AIDS was the third leading cause of death among Hispanic men aged 35 to 44 and the fourth leading cause of death among Hispanic women in the same age group. Most Hispanic men were exposed to HIV through sexual contact with other men. Source: U.S. CDC
18. If enacted, the Comprehensive Immigration Reform Act (CIRA, S. 2611) would be the most dramatic change in immigration law in 80 years, granting Amnesty to 30 million illegal immigrants, and allowing an estimated 100-203 million persons to legally immigrate to the U.S. over the next 20-40 years – a number equal to fully two-thirds of the current population of the United States.
19. U.S. Sen. Jeff Sessions (R-AL) today unveiled an impact analysis that shows the Senate immigration bill – should it become law – would permit up to 217.1 million new legal immigrants into the United States over the next 20 years, a number equal to more than 70 percent of the total current population.
20. The number of illegal immigrants in the United States is at least 20 million, and may be as many as 30 million people, more than triple the official nine million people estimated by the Census Bureau. 03 Jan 2005.
21. Cases of Leprosy on the Rise In The U.S., The New York Times. “While there were some 900 recorded cases in the United States 40 years ago, today more than 7,000 people have leprosy.” Leprosy is an airborne virus; it can also be spread by touching and coughing.
Are you sickened by this movie? This nation needs a 10 year moratorium on all immigration. We need to stop this invasion of our nation and destruction of our future.
Dear reader, I don’t know what it’s going to take for you to mobilize yourself, your spouse, your kids, your community, your state, your local-county-state-national politicians — and your country— but it’s well past time to push the “eject-button” to get out of this nightmare. It matters little what your race, creed or color—as an American citizen, you and your children will become victims of this “Human Katrina” flooding into our country.
Americans don’t forget to pay your taxes $$$$$
The reason behind the increasing, insane, frantic efforts of the American Left, aided and abetted by the Republican Establishment, to flood this nation with immigrants from undeveloped nations who trend toward socialism is, That is the only way their Revolution can be salvaged now.
Many present day Democrats remain loyal to the party because they don’t realize what has happened to their party. The leftist, anti-capitalist, anti-free markets, anti-individual corporatist/statist segment, the party and has now completely ,destroyed any semblance of decency that was once there.